Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate consumer marketing superstar with 10+ years of experience and an extensive background in mobile games. This role will partner directly with the Commercial Management team to ensure product strategies and brand objectives are met in all consumer facing marketing assets.
This individual must have experience in user acquisition creative development as well as testing and an understanding of mobile best practices. They will oversee day-to-day management of external creative agency partners and help manage the overall process of ideation, development, testing, and execution of global campaign distribution in partnership with the Growth Marketing teams.
While impeccable project management skills sit at the core of this role, this individual will also need to contribute at the strategic creative level to drive all marketing initiatives, interface with our development partners and lead agency partners.
- Assist the Director of Mobile Consumer Marketing in the managing of global strike plans, creative executions and production process of all communication vehicles including: digital advertising campaigns, trailers, visual identity, packaging, trade, media integrations, events, social and CRM activities.
- Champion consumer marketing projects directly with external agency partners to identify product creative strategy and ensure all communications materials deliver against that strategy.
- Own and drive project management pipelines for overall schedules and deadlines, review agency estimates for services and manage costs versus budgets, manage trafficking/approvals process, and manage asset needs and distribution to International Offices.
- Lead creative briefings and attend subsequent creative reviews to provide feedback and direction.
- Day-to-day management of external creative agency partners.
- Research and build on best practices – UA learnings, paid media KPI’s, competitive landscape, brand partner input such as first party (Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years experience in user acquisition marketing, creative agency account management (or equivalent client-side position) or video game industry
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Proven team leader with people/agency management experience
- Passion for gaming and understanding of current industry trends
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Cover letter
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.