The Diablo team is looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communication, and project management skills. Self-direction and follow-up skills are a must, as well as the ability to anticipate production issues, and find effective solutions. The candidate must enjoy seeing a project from inception to completion and delivering games with the highest quality.
· Liaise with different departments to facilitate interdisciplinary communication.
· Work with department leads to define feature requirements, determine resource needs, and establish task schedules.
· Coordinate and track the activities of personnel to ensure that project tasks are well-defined and completed on time.
· Provide motivation and organization to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
· Facilitate discussion and record-keeping for team and department meetings.
· Assist the production team with administrative and organizational tasks as necessary.
· Support and take direction from production leadership.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the video game industry or equivalent experience
· Able to communicate effectively and frequently with programming, design, art, audio, and business personnel
· Track record of delivering products on time
· Knowledge of software development processes, project management, and risk mitigation
· Proven experience managing schedules and tracking tasks to achieve project goals
· Experience with video game development pipelines and ability to identify potential bottlenecks
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, utilizing both oral and written communication
· Passion for video games - especially Blizzard Entertainment titles
· Positive, “can do” attitude with the willingness to take on any task – no matter how small – to support the team
· Past game design, programming, or art work experience
· Diablo III experience and interest in Action-RPG games
· Previously shipped a AAA title in a production role
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Applicants must submit a cover letter and a resume. Only submittals with cover letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.