Blizzard Entertainment is looking for intelligent and highly motivated testers to test our games and support applications. Ideal candidates must have strong technical skills, troubleshooting ability, communications skills, and a solid understanding of quality assurance.
- Identify and execute testing for complex and interconnected functionality.
- Submit professionally written feedback on the balance and design of Blizzard titles.
- Build appropriate checklists for different test cases using team appropriate tools.
- Contribute to and execute on test plans that encompass all data and systems of a feature.
- Effectively drive and facilitate group tasks and promote a team environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of game testing experience on PC, console or mobile platforms
- Exceptional communications skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Absolute passion for Blizzard Entertainment video games
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering discipline, or comparable industry experience
- Knowledge of C++ / C# / Java / Scripting
- Top tier gaming experience with Action RPGs, Collectible / Trading Card Games, MMORPGs, MOBAs, or RTS genres
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.