We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to help us build the ultimate platform for online entertainment enabling gamers to engage in Blizzard’s legendary worlds.
The Battle.net group handles a large number of projects that are not tied to individual games but are shared among all of Blizzard’s games past and future. This position will help define and execute the vision for various online services, engage with engineering teams, and collaborate with game team partners. You will interact with senior technical leaders and engineers for all games at Blizzard as well as senior managers within Battle.net.
You are a seasoned product or program manager. Prior experience managing large, complex, multi-year projects with the right balance of technical and soft skills, and a passion for building great services end-to-end. Your organizational skills will drive quality across organizations and build partnerships across disciplines.
Daily Quests (Responsibilities)
- Deliver key platform features and enhancements to existing services while managing a product lifecycle end-to-end.
- Act as product owner for components of the platform to ensure that features address business needs, add value and are prioritized against existing initiatives.
- Own and drive internal and external partner relationships.
- Ensure the group’s tank ability, crowd control, and DPS are optimal (balance competing requirements and dependencies within the team).
- Inspire change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request partner decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
- Author critical product specifications, detailed roadmaps, and related deliverables.
- Plan product lifecycle strategy and vision, while constantly assessing a product’s contribution to the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a technology server / service organization
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration
- Solid understanding of software development processes and project management methodologies
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing environment
- Passion for Blizzard games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for growth. Our people are everything. Our values are real, and our mission has never changed. Blizzard dedicated itself to creating the most entertainment experiences…ever. Join us.
Other jobs in Product Management
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.