보훈대상자 여부를 이력서 상단에 꼭 표시하여 주십시오
The QA analyst ensures that only high quality games and applications are released by testing, filing bugs into the database, and working closely with all related teams.
- Perform testing assignments with limited supervision.
- Document bugs with clear and straightforward reproducible steps and check similar issues that are being tested.
- Identify issues outside of the normal test boundaries (testing outside the box).
- Maintain bugs in the database through their entire life cycle.
- Work closely with the other QA members and teams.
- Give suggestions and feedback on Blizzard products.
- Able to identify surface level bugs, duplicate bugs, issues that need additional research, and track the bug lifecycle
- Able to evaluate and prioritize daily tasks
- Able to follow a test plan
- Able to follow and complete a testing checklist
- Native speaker with excellent knowledge of the Korean language
- Good English reading comprehension and conversational skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to avoid ambiguity, confusion and inefficiency in communication during test cycles
- Able to provide adequate and accurate information for tracking both active and implemented bugs and tasks
- Able to write clear and concise bug reports in English that conform to the established bug writing standards of Blizzard QA
- Have a positive attitude, good people skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment
- Proactively seek out work
- Able to manage his / her own time and be able to multitask effectively.
- Basic working knowledge of operating systems, web browsers, and the MS office suite of software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Able to use debug commands or testing scripts fluently to follow QA procedures
- Good understanding of game mechanics and major lore elements for all of our franchises
- Game / Web / Software QA and / or development experience
- Proficient English oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of all Blizzard games
Required Application Materials
- Resume (both English and Korean)
- Cover Letter (both English and Korean)
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.