Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experiences…Ever! Our regional operations based in Taipei is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that values collaboration, creativity, a passion for games, and fun.
Want to join us?
Blizzard Taiwan is calling for bi-lingual (Chinese and English) Associate CS Representatives (ACSR) who are overall supporting Blizzard customers via phone, typed-chat, and email. Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education, and resolution, ACSRs are required to provide innovative and exceptional customer handling following Game Master Empowerment Guidelines. As a key member of the customer service team, ACSRs are expected to maintain Blizzard’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality in every aspect of their work. Shift hours and days may vary to fit in the customer service department’s open hours.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide first contact resolution of customer issues via phone, typed-chat, and email.
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests.
- Take personal ownership of customer requests and maintain accountability for follow-through.
- Perform account maintenance, data entry, and order processing functions.
- Provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys.
- Provide proactive customer communications via phone, typed-chat, or email when necessary.
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and customers.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of Blizzard’s internal information and customer / account information.
- Escalate or refer issues beyond the scope of Tier I training and duties.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of departmental policies and procedures.
- Support Blizzard account, payment and technical related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Chinese and English
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Available to work days, nights, and weekends
- Comfort with using telephony related hardware and software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous call center or direct customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of and passion for Blizzard games
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.