Blizzard Entertainment is looking for experienced customer service representatives for our massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, and other Blizzard Entertainment games.
Customer service representatives will serve as the direct link between Blizzard Entertainment and its customers. They offer assistance and guidance to players through a typed-chat client, email and social media. In addition, customer service representatives provide technical assistance and deal with account related issues via phone. The ideal candidate is an experienced customer service representative or community manager who is very organized, with excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills. Shift hours and days may vary as the customer service department is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Blizzard Entertainment products and customer accounts via a chat-based client, phone, and email.
- Engage with our community across Battle.net community sites, social media platforms, and other community channels.
- Investigate and follow up on inquiries / issues and respond / resolve in the most efficient manner possible.
- Perform data entry and order processing functions.
- Provide information to customers on in-game related issues, account status, transactions, and billing issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Turkish
- Previous customer service experience preferably in a Contact Centre environment and/or previous community management, community moderation experience. Ideally both.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Experience working with confidential customer account information
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems
- Able to deal with customer issues over a range of channels
- Advanced typing skills
- Passion for video games
- Successful criminal background check may be required if allowed by local law
- In-depth knowledge of Activision Blizzard games
- Staff experience on a video game website, fan site, or producing game-related video content
- Knowledge of major social media platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools
Required Application Materials
- Resume in English & Turkish
- Cover Letter in English & Turkish which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- All Activision Blizzard games you are currently playing
**Only Resumes with Cover Letters in both in English & Turkish will be considered
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.