The concept of “Blizzard polish”, that is, the infinite care and loving attention to detail put into every aspect of our games, is something we take seriously and pride ourselves on delivering to our players. It’s a responsibility shared across the company – and its undisputed heart and soul is Blizzard Entertainment quality assurance (QA).
We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic submissions specialist to join Blizzard Entertainment. The ideal candidate must have proven organizational and time management abilities, demonstrated attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. Read through the rest of the requirements below and drop us a line if you’re ready to join a seriously talented team focused and passionate about helping bring Blizzard gaming into the hands of as many players as possible.
- Support submission activities to first parties (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Track all necessary components to manage timely delivery of submissions to first parties
- Prepare and submit game/app binaries, downloadable content, and metadata to first parties
- Design and execute submission verification checks
- Ensure internal project task/date tracking tools are maintained and up to date
- Work with Lead to keep stakeholders informed at all times
- Tracking of first party waivers and submission related issues
- Assist in the deployment of console and mobile games/apps and updates to production environments
- Formulate strong relationships, based on skills, knowledge, and trust, with internal departments and external partners
- Maintain master archive of all final assets and supplemental materials submitted to first parties
- Effectively drive and facilitate group tasks to completion and promote a team environment
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' hands-on global first party submissions experience
- Proven MS Office skills and ability to quickly master other computer applications
- Experience working with development teams and first party submission tools
- Proven track record of leading tasks and delivering on multiple simultaneous projects
- Solid understanding of software development processes and project management methodologies
- Flexible and team-oriented with exceptional interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for video games and continuous learning
- Bachelor's degree
- Scripting experience
- Console and mobile testing experience
- Advanced technical certifications
- Project management certifications
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.