Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Consumer Marketing Coordinator to push the payload with the rest of the Overwatch team. You’ll work with internal and external partners to manage creative campaigns that bring the epic universe of Overwatch to more than 40 million players worldwide, helping us create best-in-class content across all consumer touchpoints, including social media, live events, and more.
The ideal candidate is a meticulous project manager who can think ahead and work independently. This person will also have experience building strong cross-functional relationships across internal teams and external agency partners to support campaigns from start to finish.
The Consumer Marketing Coordinator should be highly-organized, self-motivated, and passionate about gaming… especially Overwatch.
- Group up: Assist with global marketing plans, creative executions and production process of all communication vehicles including TV and digital advertising, trailers, visual identity, packaging, trade, media integrations, events, social and CRM activities
- Push the Payload: Be the key point person responsible for trafficking consumer marketing creative assets with key stakeholders
- Rally on the Objective: Compile and distribute creative feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Supercharge your teammates: Provide final asset distribution to internal and external partners
- Activate your Tactical Visor: Copywriting and copy editing for marketing assets, product descriptions, social copy, packaging, etc.
- Nanoboost your allies: Provide support to consumer marketing team in campaign development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of two years’ experience in marketing or related field
- The ability to support multiple projects for numerous activations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Top tier organization skills with outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams such as Creative Services, Legal, and Consumer Products
- Positive attitude and strong collaboration skills
- Passion and dedication to quality
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with Confluence and Wrike
- Direct experience marketing video games or other entertainment media
- In-depth knowledge of Blizzard games, particularly Overwatch
- International experience
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.