Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a motivated Paid Social Specialist who will focus on Paid Social Media actions to grow Blizzard games awareness. The core responsibilities for the Paid Social Specialist are to manage efficient mobile-centric Paid Social campaigns with the help of a buying agency. The Paid Social Specialist will also be the point of reference for all innovative Social formats/activities designed for mobile and will be involved in Social tools and scope.
This role offers a bridge with other media partners involved on branding campaign goals, that will be leveraged with the help of the direct manager
- Manage Paid Social Media campaigns with the help of the media agency striving to consistently refine tactics and produce exceptional results for our franchises
- Plan and manage campaigns, including budgets, optimizations, implementing new initiatives and create comprehensive reports, always with the help of a buying agency
- Develop and execute test & learn programs, analyze performances, identify strategic opportunities, facilitate change in order to hit and exceed franchises expectations and KPIs
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop Mobile Centric innovative Social formats
- The Paid Social specialist will also be looking at other levers for branding/awareness purposes – this expertise will be leverage with the help of his/her direct manager
Innovation (Tools & Partners)
- Conduct partner and campaign analysis to determine value of awareness efforts and optimizations
- Manage deals and relationship with Social Media partners on a day to day basis
- Work together with the direct manager on developing Paid Social strategy that leverages Social Media across platforms and integrates it into multichannel marketing operations
- Upskill other internal departments, where required, on “Mobile First” thinking and best practice paid social campaign execution
- Be the main PoC internally for all subjects related to opportunistic Social boost and best practices
- Marketing Experience ideally in Mobile Gaming or Pure Player company
- Fluent in English
- Degree in advertising, marketing, or communications
- 2+ year experience advertiser side or in an agency environment
- Led and managed large and complex Paid Social campaigns
- Think strategically and identify and solve problems in a user-centric environment
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns
- Strong aptitude for numerical detail and analysis
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high-quality documents
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, specifically listening, consulting, and influencing
- Team player, Self-Motivated, Creative, Problem-Solving Skills
- Passionate gamer with knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games, products, and services
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.