We're looking for an engineer who's passionate about implementing top notch UI for our players. If you are as excited as we are about building the next generation of mobile games, then we would love to hear from you! As a small team, everyone will have plenty of opportunity to contribute to the overall game design, artistic vision, and technology.Responsibilities:
- Implement a user interface that is faithful to the vision of our UI artists
- Ensure the user interface meets the requirements of our designers
- Facilitate swift iteration by providing flexibility where it matters most
- Coordinate with localization to ensure that the UI looks equally good in all locales
- Support alternative modes of input (including software keyboards, taps, swipes, etc.)
- Support a wide variety of aspect ratios and resolutions
- At least 5 years of professional UI programming
- Fluency in C++ or C#
- Effective communication skills with developers of all technical skill levels
- Experience with multiplayer client-server development
- An extensive background in debugging & troubleshooting
- Experience shipping titles that used your UI
- Experience with Unity development
- Experience with IMGUI or other rapid GUI development frameworks
- Familiarity with Git, Perforce, or Subversion
- User interface design experience
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.