Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced senior analyst to support Blizzard’s game teams to develop franchise strategy and financial analysis. This position will be part of Blizzard’s franchise finance team working in partnership with finance, game development, and business operations leaders. The role will primarily support the Warcraft franchise including World of Warcraft.
- Build an integrated financial model that reflects the full revenue and cost model for World of Warcraft and can be used to project performance and the impact of product, market, and pricing decisions
- Develop and support game team FP&A activities including weekly financial reporting to drive discussion with the game team
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to sustainably grow World of Warcraft and the Warcraft franchise
- Support business decision making related to the Warcraft franchise outside of World of Warcraft (e.g., consumer products, linear media, etc.)
- Work closely with the publishing team to develop a robust approach to measure and test the transition from mass marketing to direct to consumer marketing
- Demonstrated passion for games, especially World of Warcraft
- 3-5 years’ experience in consulting, private equity, or banking
- Collaborative problem solver who thrives in a high performing team
- Team player and influencer who is excited to pitch in and help out
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface with a diverse set of stakeholders all over the world (including finance, business operations, and development leaders)
- Structured and organized thinker; excellent written and verbal communications
- Top academic performance in an analytical discipline
- Integrity, excellent judgment, and discretion
- Experience in multinational organizations with global customers
- Experience related to software, technology development, entertainment, or gaming
- MBA or CFA
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.