The AV Engineer is responsible for designing and standardizing Audio-Visual hardware and programming. They create the design for programming, wiring schematics, installation, configuration, upgrading audio, video, telecom and AV equipment.
The AV Engineer provides guidance and process creation to investigate, diagnose, test, monitor and repair all AV hardware and software.
- Setting and maintaining software (code), wire schematics and hardware standards.
- Creating standard workflow and process for maintaining current standards hardware and software standards.
- Responsible for designing complex Audio/Video/Control systems standards and ensure adoption through Global Offices.
- Develop and implement wiring and configuration standards for all Audio-Visual systems while adhering to best practices
- Create and maintain run book / database including documentation for all hardware, software, manufacturer technical support, and current resale vendors
- Responsible for all modification to Crestron control systems.
- Develop and manage operational and preventive maintenance checks for all Audio-Visual systems and conference rooms
- Research, analyze, and recommend electronic systems improvements and enhancements for audio visual systems
- Troubleshoot and install Audio and Videoconferencing systems
- Ability to create, read and utilize blue prints and audio/video flow diagrams
- Perform networking troubleshooting to diagnose static and dynamic IPs
- Interface with manufacturers, developers, engineers, and project managers to provide resolutions for highly complex systems
- Manage the relationship with vendor’s and their support team, including contracts negotiations, incident resolution, and escalating issues that require immediate resolution
- Provide oversight over the development, upgrade, and repair of all Audio/Visual/Control systems
- 5 years or more experience in the field installing commercial audio/visual products, including calibration of audio and video components
- A Minimum of 3-year Audio-Visual design experience
- In depth knowledge of conferencing technologies including WebEx, Cisco video conferencing, T10 touch pad, audio bridges, Conference Room Display, Fusion, IP Phones, Crestron/AMX, Shure, ClearOne, Polycom, etc.
- CTI-P101 Foundations of Crestron Programming
- Crestron DMC-E Certification
- Cisco Telepresence installation and configuration
- Cisco Video Network Specialist CCNA Collaboration
- Certified Technology Specialist Certification
- Crestron Silver Certification Level
- Crestron Fusion Programmer
- ITIL Certification
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.