Major League Gaming, a division of Activision Blizzard, is a worldwide leader in esports and serves as the operational foundation, partnership hub, and media production network for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty World League. As a member of the MLG and Blizzard team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable and experienced teammates to help continue building on our history of success in esports!
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Work with internal Engineer and Product teams to identify system requirements
- Serve as a Quality Evangelist
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tools, preferably JIRA.
- Proven experience with both white box and black box testing
- Extensive experience in Advanced Automation scripting using Automation testing tools, preferably Selenium
- Proven knowledge of Android/iOS Native testing tools and judgment to write concise, effective unit and integration tests.
- Experience working with Android/iOS native app development using test frameworks such as Appium
- Strong command of the Android/iOS Native framework, tool set and popular third-party libraries
- Experience designing, building tests for REST APIs using frameworks such as Postman, JMeter, Chakram, or similar
- Proficient at working with databases, web application frameworks and command line interfaces.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, and MongoDB.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) methodologies using Jenkins or similar strongly preferred
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience with modern web technology stacks and/or mobile.
- Experience with server side publisher integrations, mediation services.
- Strong focus on end to end testing and API validation.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with load and performance testing tools
- Experience with security testing a plus
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.