The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on Diablo 4! Are you a motivated and experienced automation engineer? Do you get excited about making sure there is a regular and reliable flow of game builds? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we share a real passion for all things Diablo. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
- Responsible for a rich automation infrastructure covering areas such as build generation, performance, stability, verification, etc.
- Work on implementing and parallelizing various build jobs for efficient operation.
- Help improve test coverage through the design and implementation of automated testing processes.
- Be heavily involved in maintaining an army of bots of various capabilities and platforms.
- Partner with QA to identify high-value opportunities for automation to improve the manual QA process.
- Work side by side feature developers, design and production to identify and mitigate risk areas.
- Strong, proven C++ and C# skills.
- Advanced knowledge of additional languages like Groovy, Python or Java.
- Passion for automation, building game images and software testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) software, such as Jenkins.
- Ability to communicate with developers of all disciplines and technical skill.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for video games
- A degree in computer science, or a related field
- Expertise in Windows and Linux environments.
- Previous experience shipping game titles or other software.
- Experience integrating version control systems
- Worked with video game console automation before
- Experience with SQL databases
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Other jobs in Engineering
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.