Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join its Risk Operations group. The group's duties include fraud mitigation and ensuring game integrity for all of Blizzard Entertainment’s online games.
- Design and manage new/existing systems to deliver actionable insights
- Identify trends and patterns, summarize key findings, and recommend improved processes and system enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to enhance tools, system functionality, and fraud detection methods while increasing automation and providing a better experience for our users.
- Start, manage and maintain Risk-related projects from start to end
- Cooperation with Management and Analytics teams on KPIs, Data Visualization and reporting
- A minimum of five (5) years of work experience or Bachelor’s degree in data analytics or related fields
- Strong experience in designing and implementing data systems
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of programming in python or other scripting languages
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge, and / or experience in internet, web-research, fraud investigation, risk management, advertising, and / or e-commerce
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Cognitive Sciences, Industrial and Operations Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with software engineering
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with Splunk
- Foreign language proficiency
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.