Blizzard Global Broadcast is looking for an experienced Senior Producer to manage the creation and support of broadcast content for Call of Duty League that includes: Producing segments, documentaries, features and other content. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in production and post production pipeline, managing budgets, crews and teams. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, in addition to solid interpersonal skills as you must be able to interact well with other departments and a multitude of clients.
Interested candidates should be comfortable working under tight deadlines, have excellent organizational and time management skills, is comfortable taking direction and feedback, is easily adaptable to shifting priorities, and can work with equal effectiveness both solo and as part of a project team.
- Uses a high level of production knowledge to bring concepts to life for air on network TV, digital and social channels.
- Coordinates with Producers, Story Producers, post production staff, PA, Production Management and stakeholders from other teams.
- Researches, plans, produces, shoots, writes and supervises edits and other post-related responsibilities.
- Evaluate data and drive strategy decisions on an ongoing basis related to production.
- Take ownership for broadcast projects including esports, seeing them successfully through production.
- Facilitates training and mentoring of the team.
- Source, vet, and manage relationships with external vendors as appropriate in support of broadcast development.
- Manage budget planning as well as execution of budget.
- Take responsibility for finding appropriate solutions to problems and challenges as they arise within the group.
- Provide clear direction to support teams and regular updates to stakeholders.
- Works with coordinating producer and production management on the management of field relationships in the areas of Director of Photography, Camera Operator, Gaffer, Makeup, etc.
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment.
- Must have 10+ years of equivalent production experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of television and digital content, including production dynamics and working knowledge of the equipment and technologies therein (Adobe Creative suite, Post production technologies).
- Can multi task in a fast pace production environment.
- Experience in managing large quantities of assets and complex production schedules.
- Ability to guide projects from inception through post with minimal preparation time.
- Must be able to implement structure and workflow solutions.
- Ability to liaise with talent.
- Be flexible in your work schedule (Events/Broadcast on nights and weekends).
- Oversee multiple teams of Blizzard employees, contractors, and vendors working on multiple franchise esports productions.
- Able to work well with others in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Experience facilitating teams and delivering products on time.
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work they are responsible for.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- A passion for video games and esports.
- Experience in Esports or sports environment.
- Have a working knowledge of esports landscape and strategies.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing.
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.