Do you understand that experiences outside gameplay are as integral as those within? Would you like to be part of blurring the lines of where the game ends? Can you crawl inside players’ heads – without lobotomizing them – and emerge with clear direction? Do you believe aesthetics are as important as flow?
Classic Games is looking for a renaissance designer to harmonize that which was, with that which will be. Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo await your machinations. If you have the desire to rise to that challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
- Breathe the original soul of our classics into new forms and experiences
- Gain understanding; prototype; create; iterate; Champion implementation
- Own experience and graphic design
- Iterate based on player and team feedback
- Vision; fortitude; optimism
- Enjoy the scrutiny of millions of passionate players
- A minimum of 4 years in graphic design, UX, UI design, or similar experience
Required Application Materials
- URL or PDF of your portfolio
- Cover Letter
- Don’t summarize your Resume, we promise we’ll read it too
- Why you are interested in working on Classic Games?
- What games you are currently playing?
Other jobs in UX / Visual Design
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.