Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a highly-skilled, enthusiastic, tenacious, and impeccably-organized business coordinator for its events and broadcast teams. The position will report to the associate business manager, events operations.
Contract and financial process facilitation will be the position’s primary focus. The ideal candidate will thrive on detail and complex spreadsheets as they track, report on, and support complex business processes. They must also be able to work quickly and efficiently, multitask with a high-volume workload, remain productive in high-pressure situations, and communicate clearly across various subjects and individuals. The position will also include general administrative and operational duties.
- Initiate, track, and facilitate events team and broadcast team contracts and POs, working closely with Blizzard’s legal team.
- Support financial operations including invoicing, payables, coding, budgeting, and financial data entry, working closely with Blizzard’s accounts payable team.
- Facilitate new vendor onboarding and maintain preferred vendor database.
- Partner with supervisor to document, analyze, report on, and improve internal systems and business processes.
- Prepare written communications to internal and external contacts.
- Handle receipts and credit card reconciliations, and create expense reports.
- Organize meetings and conference calls, including calls across global time zones.
- Compile and distribute events team reports and meeting minutes as needed.
- Manage shipment and receipt of packages.
- Handle facilities and IT requests as needed.
- Handle other administrative or operational duties as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an operations or administrative role that included legal or financial responsibilities
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete a high-volume of projects simultaneously with efficiency, and with minimal errors
- Impeccable organizational, prioritization, and time-management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Able to evaluate, organize and report information in a clear and succinct manner
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as the ability to see the big picture
- Problem-solving skills to eliminate issues and improve processes and efficiencies
- Self-starting, self-motivated personality
- Customer-service orientation
- Love of learning and growing
- Expert abilities in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience working in the events, gaming, or broadcast industry
- Six Sigma, LEAN, or other process improvement knowledge
- A passion for gaming
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.