Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a PR & Marketing Intern for the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). The Intern will work on a wide range of cross-functional activities and will support Blizzard’s Territory PR Manager to execute on communications plans, liaise with media/influencer contacts and manage logistics around events. In parallel, the Intern will also support Blizzard’s Territory Marketing Manager by assisting on the delivery of territory marketing tasks and responsibilities.
We are looking for a focused, detail-oriented person who can multitask efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This person will also be highly organised and able to work independently, while contributing to the goals of the team. Clear, concise communication skills are a must-have.
The PR & Marketing Intern supports and reports both to the Territory PR and Territory Marketing Managers and will be based in Munich, Germany. This internship will be for a duration of 3 months.
- Support Territory PR and Marketing Managers in the development and execution of local communications and marketing activities
- Prepare general administrative and organisational activities, such as tracking & reporting, asset management, database maintenance
- Research market information across relevant communications and marketing topics
- Assist with the organisation of press tours, trade/consumer shows and other events (e.g. Gamescom, BlizzCon and local events)
- Collaborate with the local PR agency as required
- Liaise with media and influencers as required – handling of general media and sample requests
- Support the preparation of business presentations and capture / report marketing activities
- Assist with marketing asset creation / approval / dissemination
- Work closely with the local sales and trade marketing teams to help deliver Blizzard business objectives
- Help to maintain and extend Blizzard’s brand footprints and create ideas for local game promotions
- Support the local media planning and creative execution process
- Enrolled in studies in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing
- Native equivalent German skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to prioritise tasks and organise, whilst making decisions under time constraints with a busy workload
- Able to work independently, whilst being a strong team player
- Very good experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word…)
- A passionate video gamer, with knowledge of Blizzard games and Esports being a plus
Other jobs in Public Relations
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.