- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and assess new business opportunities that meet the strategic needs of Blizzard Entertainment.
- Negotiate inbound/outbound licensing terms and conditions for enterprise software, platform technologies, intellectual property and professional services.
- Research and identify new business opportunities while increasing market share with existing business partners.
- Manage request for proposal and proof of concept processes for both external and internal stakeholders.
- Act as the main business representative to external partners on behalf of Blizzard Entertainment.
- Provide support to business units during the contract lifecycle – solicit input for additional deal terms.
- Ensure the execution of contract points and track partner contractual compliance.
- Perform ongoing market analysis to support strategic planning efforts and key initiatives.
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analysis, and develop recommendations on business development priorities.
- Creation of detailed status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 7-10 years of business development experience in the video game industry, software/platform technology or the entertainment industry
- Must have a deep understanding of licensing arrangements for a variety of verticals including enterprise software, platform technologies, intellectual property and professional services.
- Highly developed contact database in the video game industry
- Strong networking skills
- The ability to work within a diverse and fast paced environment while managing a large variety of projects across multiple teams
- Solid negotiating skills and ability to close deals
- Strong interpersonal skills along with effective verbal and written communication abilities
- Able to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and solid follow through
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment
- Passion for video games and in-depth knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment franchises
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.