Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced Senior Game Producer to join the Diablo Immortal team. This is a rare opportunity which features unique challenges. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in external production, mobile game development/live operations and has extensive knowledge of AAA games.
- Work directly with our development partner, oversee the day to day game development process.
- Work with internal and external teams across all disciplines, craft, maintain, and communicate product roadmaps and schedules.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of feature submissions.
- Facilitate and maintain a healthy day to day communication channel between two companies.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to post release (live operations).
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Act as the central information hub and clear out any communication blockers and misaligned expectations.
- Communicate effectively with leadership teams at all levels on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a production role.
- Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Shipped multiple mobile games (AAA games preferred).
- Fluent in both internal and external game development cycles from concept to post release.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Exceptional knowledge and experiences in mobile game live operations.
- Experience with Jira project management tools.
- Comfortable with frequent domestic travels and occasional international travels.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile game markets.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, culturally diverse, energized, and fast-paced working environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Diablo universe.
- A real passion for mobile games.
- Background in game design, engineering, or art.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.