Blizzard Broadcast is looking for a Logistics Manager to monitor and report on the company’s Broadcast, A/V equipment, IT, and staging inventory. This role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining inventory control systems and standard methodologies. A successful inventory manager at Blizzard will not only take on the role of leading the inventory management but training employees on proper procedures for requisitioning Broadcast and A/V equipment and scenic set pieces. Travel will be an intricate part of this role, as Blizzard Broadcast & Events stores, ships, and utilizes assets globally.Responsibilities
- Work within Blizzards established inventory control norms, and devise new methods specifically tailored to Broadcast &
- Manage logistic vendors and shippers
- Process requests and facilitate shipping of equipment as needed by Broadcast &
- Be familiar with all manner of Media and production equipment and expendables needed by ongoing
- Ensure expendables are properly stocked in appropriate
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive
- Analyze data to anticipate future
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are
- Remit equipment for repair and monitor progress, replace as needed.
- Report to upper management on inventory levels, issues
- Travel internationally to catalog existing inventory and maintain accurate records going forward.
- 5+ years of experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and craft reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and social abilities
- BSc/BA in business logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
- Previous work in Broadcast or related events field
- A love of eSports
- Multi or bilingual.
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are passionate about working at Blizzard
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.