Blizzard is looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as a senior administrative assistant to our IT teams. The chosen candidate will join our team of highly skilled admins and executive Assistants with a targeted career path within the administrative department.
- Manage calendars for multiple directors.
- Coordinate overtime meals and handle facilities / IT requests as needed.
- Coordinate travel for conventions and events, including visa, and passport paperwork.
- Plan meetings and conference calls, including calls across multiple time zones around the globe.
- Prepare written communications to internal and external contacts.
- Organize various special meetings, team activities, and special events.
- Conduct tours for visiting guests.
- Event planning organization and oversight.
- Back-up the EA for the senior vice president of IT as needed.
- Handle other duties as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Experience in a technology, game, or entertainment company
- A passion for games
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter (highly preferred) that includes why you are interested in working at Blizzard and joining the IT team and what games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Other jobs in Corporate Administration
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.