The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
You will affect millions of gamers on our most critical launches by working with senior leaders across the company to ensure that the payment portfolio roadmap you create will put Blizzard where our players, games, and business needs us to be. You will work with regional teams to maintain and promote expertise in regional payment opportunities and give proposals that’ll pave the path to execute on your vision. It’s an immense area of scope and you’ll have a team of expert and supportive partners who’re always looking to discover and do the right thing.
- Analyze effectiveness of Blizzard’s payment processing portfolio
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities in the payment space from conversion to fees
- Facilitate business case refinement to clarify goals and evaluation
- Engage with current and new payment partners to explore solutions to our goals
- Explore potential solutions to identify costs and risks to all storefront and payment-related teams
- Drive and evangelize a payment vision and roadmap that informs execution prioritization and growth opportunity
- Keep stakeholders informed of payment effectiveness, priorities, execution status, and KPIs
- A minimum of 6 years experience as a payments product manager
- End to end familiarity with payment flows from contract to reconciliation, compliance, and lifecycle management
- Familiarity with a plethora of payment providers and methods, global and local
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic "can-do" attitude is a must
- Background in business case evaluation, analysis, and refinement from strategy to KPIs
- Background in payment data analysis which can reflect the value of payment stream changes
- Experience building out payment portfolio of an ecommerce platform that serves millions of customers daily
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications
- Demonstrated passion for games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Other jobs in Product Management
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.