Blizzard is seeking a talented & passionate Senior Producer to organize and drive mobile shared technology initiatives across the company. Our ideal candidate has a love for mobile games, and the ability to work across game, business, and tech teams to develop and execute Blizzard's strategy for technical best practices in mobile.Responsibilities:
- Be a champion of best-in-class player experience and developer experience for mobile games.
- Assemble and communicate a vision and plan for how Blizzard can excel with mobile shared technology.
- Understand detailed technical needs for mobile games, and bridge conversations with shared tech teams to align on solutions.
- Collaborate with business and tech teams to ensure solutions will enable live operations to achieve their goals.
- Maintain a schedule of mobile tech projects across Blizzard, and make sure we deliver on dependencies for our mobile initiatives.
- Regularly report to game team leadership and executives on our progress delivering mobile tech best practices.
- Passion for mobile games
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working as a producer or product manager in the mobile space
- Ability to influence without authority across organizations
- Demonstrated success in delivering large projects across multiple organizations
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic "can-do" attitude is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated for several years by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work". We are a community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only about gaming but entertainment and the technology that drives our user's experience. Our goal is delighting our customers, and providing a world of creativity and adventure around every corner.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.