Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a Business and Gameplay Insights Analyst to lead strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to drive growth and operational excellence.
- Slice through petabytes of data to find compelling and actionable business insights
- Apply vision and confidence to design and direct qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Stand before stakeholders, including senior leaders, to clearly communicate your strategic findings and recommendations
- Translate recommendations into efficient action plans for senior management and department leaders
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments
REQUIRED TALENT BUILD
- Arcane Brilliance: Analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue and analyze alternative solutions. Tireless advocate for the use of data to solve problems.
- Power Word: Curiosity: Curious, internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results.
- Break it down!: Superior communications, presentation, and facilitation skills: must have the ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, based on large sets of complex data, and effectively present this to any level in the organization.
- Chart the Course: Capable of building highly functional and beautiful dashboards.
- Confident Aim: Strong quantitative skills with a penchant for analytical query writing.
- Stay Awhile and Listen: Excellent interpersonal skills. Effective with storytelling using data and appropriate visualizations.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Gaming, Management Consulting, Product Management, or Finance
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-MBA work experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- MBA from a top-tier institution
- Passionate gamer with in-depth knowledge of Blizzard games, products, and services
- Experience with MPP technologies
- Experience with specialized visualization tools (Tableau)
- Experience with Hadoop and handling unstructured data sources
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
- **Only Resumes with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.