Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an analyst, business and gameplay insight to lead strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to drive growth and operational excellence.
- Slice through petabytes of data the way than Zeratul slices through Zerglings in order to find compelling and actionable business insights.
- Apply the vision and confidence of Sylvanas in order to design and direct qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Stand before stakeholders, including senior leaders, with the presence of Tyrael and clearly communicate your strategic findings and recommendations.
- Translate recommendations into mana-efficient action plans for senior management and department leaders.
- As though you were Pharah soaring over a battlefield, stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments.
Required Talent Build
- Arcane Brilliance: Analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue and analyze alternative solutions
- Follow Through: Able to creatively envision new ideas and approaches to take them to fruition
- Power Word: Curiosity: Curious, internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results
- Avatar: Excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact with external parties and internal stakeholders
- Break it down!: Superior communications, presentation, and facilitation skills: must have the ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, based on large sets of complex data, and effectively present this to any level in the organization
- Confident Aim: Strong quantitative skills and comfort with data analysis, predictive modeling, and applied statistics
- Beacon of Insight: Able to interpret / explain statistical models and data mining algorithms in plain and comprehensible language
- The Crusade Marches On: Passion for gaming
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-MBA work experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- MBA from a top-tier institution
- Experience with relational databases
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.