Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced strategic leader to serve as the global head of influencer relationship management. This individual will be responsible for bringing highly innovative creator-first strategies to all Blizzard products and franchises, ensuring that our streamer, YouTuber, cosplayer, community leader, celebrity, and artist communities are engaged and thriving. This position will demand a high level of creative vision, platform and industry knowledge, relationships and communication expertise, and ability to drive impact and measure results. This person will partner with myriad teams across Blizzard to oversee the successful execution of influencer programs that ensure a healthy and growing creator ecosystem while supporting Blizzard’s business needs. As such, this individual must be a relentless advocate for content creators while simultaneously possessing the business acumen to meet business goals with exceptional programs and executions.
- Develop and socialize groundbreaking strategies with global, multi-franchise impact
- Partner closely with multiple Blizzard teams to support product go-to-market plans with creator and celebrity programs and executions
- Evolve platform best practices in partnership with services such as Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer
- Lead a consistent creator event approach, facilitating livestreams, competitions, summits, BlizzCon, and more
- Partner with relationship managers across the globe to ensure operational excellence of all creator and celebrity communications and partnerships; develop and implement beneficial tools and workflows
- Design and implement large-scale influencer programs that grow the creator community and support the creators within it
- Manage relationships with top-tier content creators and their representation
- Analyze and report on performance data and industry trends to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation
- Provide meaningful feedback to game teams on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, PR, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum eight years’ experience in influencer relationship management, PR, brand communications, social media or digital marketing
- Demonstrated success defining strategies that drive measurable results
- Experience owning projects and driving their success, especially in large, multi-faceted organizations
- Deep familiarity with online player communities across platforms like Twitch, YouTube, etc.
- Expertise in performance tracking and measurement and ability to report successes and opportunities
- Advanced degrees in communication, marketing, or related field
- Project management training and experience
- A passionate gamer possessing ample experience with Blizzard games
- Existing strong personal network within Blizzard’s communities
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter, which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- Any relevant knowledge or experience with influencers and/or the gaming industry
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.