This is a paid, part-time remote contracting position with an expected 5-10 hours per week.
Tespa is the world’s largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together. Our ideal candidate is motivated, flexible, and has a good understanding of our games and the collegiate esports ecosystem.
- Create graphical assets for collegiate and esports programs
- Design and implement engaging content for websites, images, web banners, digital ads, and other visual elements
- Design and provide guidance for physical products manufactured either by Blizzard or third-party vendors for branding, marketing, and general promotion
- Provide guidance for digital assets created by either Tespa, Tespa contractors, or third-party vendors
- Design compelling visual asset guides and packages for live broadcast and streaming
- Design compelling physical assets for live events
- Provide guidance for branding usage and other visual representations of Tespa and its esports partners
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to communication requests and other work interactions
- Demonstrate a professional and positive demeanor to employees, vendors, and program participants working with Tespa
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of departmental policies and procedures
- High levels of creativity, ability to generate innovative design concepts
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to execute design implementation across both print and digital media
- Able to meet committed timeframes for projects with both efficiency and skill
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment working on projects without direct supervision
- Able to direct and provide feedback to junior artists with an eye on improvement
- Able to work effectively in remote, independent, and team-based settings
- Ability to provide feedback to junior artists with an eye toward improvement of both product and designer
- Able to demonstrate effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management and organization
- Experience creating visual content for gaming or esports organizations
- Experience with illustration
- Experience with painting
- Experience with large print or other vector-based graphics
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio (live URL or PDF attachment only)
Other jobs in Esports
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.