Blizzard is looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as a Senior Administrative Assistant for our Incubation teams. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be ready to provide service at a moment’s notice, stay cool under pressure and handle multiple projects fluidly. Relationship building and schedule management will be a priority and excellent communication skills are a must. The chosen candidate will join our team of highly skilled Admins and Executive Assistants with a targeted career path within the Administrative department.
- Manage multiple busy calendars and balance appropriately
- Help organize and run special meetings, team activities, and events
- Coordinate travel for employees, including visa and passport paperwork
- Setup meetings and conference calls, including time-zones across the globe
- Collect, submit, and coordinate facilities and IT requests as needed
- Prepare written communications to internal and external contacts
- Compilation and distribution of team reports and meeting minutes
- Schedule and order overtime and event meals as needed
- Special event planning, organization, and oversight
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, reconciling expense reports and budgets, ordering office supplies and equipment, etc
- Handle other duties as needed
- 3+ years’ experience in an administrative role or executive assistant role
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Pro-active mindset with a willingness to ask questions and improve processes
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Experience in a game or entertainment company
- A passion for gaming
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs in Corporate Administration
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.