Senior Analyst, Franchise Finance – Strategy and Planning
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced senior analyst to support franchise-focused strategy, planning, and analysis for Blizzard’s game teams. This position will be part of Blizzard’s strategic finance team, reporting to the VP of Corporate Strategy and Franchise Finance.
- Support the franchise planning process including interfacing with the central strategy team, developing Blizzard-wide materials, and supporting the game teams as needed
- Drive the transition of Blizzard’s franchise planning from a once a year exercise to an on-going living strategy
- Develop and manage a monthly “franchise health” report card for each game team
- Support executive team bi-weekly strategy sessions
- Analyze one off investment, business development, business model, etc. decisions as needed
- Demonstrated passion for games, especially World of Warcraft
- 3-5 years’ experience in consulting, private equity, or banking
- Collaborative problem solver who thrives in a high performing team
- Team player and influencer who is excited to pitch in and help out
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface with a diverse set of stakeholders all over the world (including finance, business operations, and development leaders)
- Structured and organized thinker; excellent written and verbal communications
- Top academic performance in an analytical discipline
- Integrity, excellent judgment, and discretion
- Experience in multinational organizations with global customers
- Experience related to software, technology development, entertainment, or gaming
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.