Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic program manager to lead key marketing initiatives. As a senior program manager, you will be responsible for leading key business initiatives / projects that helps enable our business stakeholders to achieve their goals.
As an ideal candidate you must enjoy seeing a project from inception through completion, with a track record of delivering projects on time with the highest level of quality and stakeholder satisfaction. You should have experience managing projects related to marketing campaign management and/or marketing technology implementations. Candidates should have experience across multiple project management methodologies, share a passion for our games, and understand the nature of publishing work.
- Lead large scale or highly complex projects, programs or strategic initiatives
- Manage deliverable scope, timeline, & quality
- Drive teams to deliver against agreed upon tasks
- Provide ongoing status & progress reporting
- Perform issue & risk management
- Perform ongoing stakeholder communication & change management
- Manage vendor / partner relationships and communication
- Gather & document business requirements from stakeholders
- A minimum of 5-8+ years’ experience in project management
- A minimum of 2 years leading project initiatives in a marketing, advertising, creative or communications department within an organization
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Project Management Professional (PMP certified)
- Certifications or experience with Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, and PRINCE2
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills through multiple levels of management
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Marketing campaign management experience
- Marketing tech and/or Ad tech software implementation experience
- Project management experience with global paid media or CRM teams
- Graduate degree in relevant field
- Passion for Blizzard games
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Examples of some of the most impactful projects you have managed
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.