We are looking for a talent to join our team working on global top FPS brand. This position will be directly reporting to Sr. Manager, Publishing and will be supporting the most renowned FPS franchise, Call of Duty.
- Develop the annual publishing plan built on solid player insights and sound business strategies to grow our user base and reinforce the long term brand health with strong ROI mindset and discipline.
- Develop clear and concise marketing briefs for external agencies and internal departments alike to activate tactical programs.
- Take responsibility for clear, concise and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of HQ, KR internal departments, agencies and relevant 3rd parties.
- Work with our creative agencies to continuously measure and optimize media effectiveness.
- Communicate a real understanding of gaming business and a firm grasp of ongoing business numbers.
- Identify any/all gaps within understanding of relevant player segmentation or targets
- Proactively make sound business recommendations to Call of Duty team for enhancement of agreed publishing programs.
- Support whatever publishing tasks the team needs to cover including project management and community related works.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing/publishing experiences in game industry (FPS genre experience highly preferred)
- Plans and acts strategically
- High interest and passion for gaming
- Extensive experience managing creative agencies and campaigns
- Strong project management skills and analytical competence
- Proven communication skills and English skills
- Strong creativity and Commercial awareness
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Good (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mindset to support the others and work as a team rather than contributing as an individual player.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.