Blizzard Entertainment is currently looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives / Game Masters for our massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, and other Blizzard Entertainment games.
Game Masters serve as the direct link between Blizzard Entertainment and its fans, interacting with them through multiple contact channels. They play a vital role in the customer journey, aiding each step of the way by providing award-winning quality of service that ensures a seamless gaming experience.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Customer Service Representative who is highly organized, with excellent customer service skills, as well as superb written and verbal communications skills in English and French.
Flexibility is key as shift hours and days may vary as the Customer Service department is open 17 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Blizzard Entertainment products and customer accounts via a chat-based client, ticket/email system and phone lines
- Investigate and follow up on inquiries, responding and resolving in the most efficient manner possible
- Provide information to customers on in-game related queries, account status, transactions, and technical problems
- Perform account maintenance, data entry, and order processing functions
- Maintain security and confidentiality of Blizzard’s internal information and customer/account information
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and customers
- Escalate or refer issues beyond the scope of training and duties
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in one or more of the following languages; German, Russian, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, or Portuguese
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Robust troubleshooting skills
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Experience working with confidential customer account information
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools
- Able to deal with customer issues over a range of channels
- Advanced typing skills
- Passion for, and knowledge of, Blizzard Entertainment video games
- Successful criminal background check may be required if allowed by local law
Required Application Materials:
- Resume in English
- Cover Letter in English which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.