Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a Manager, Broadcast Post Production to head the post production side of Blizzard’s Global Broadcast Team. The ideal candidate would have expert knowledge of post-production workflows, the ability to lead and manage a large team, excellent project management skills and advanced working knowledge of studio, broadcast and post equipment.
- Create, oversee and implement all best practices for post workflows
- Outline and execute creative vision for post produced shows and segments
- Manage and develop a post facility and its staff
- Oversee event staffing and support for post needs on a show by show basis
- Work in unison with Blizzard’s IT department to ensure that we’re making the best value decisions for infrastructure and allocating resources properly
- Manage a timeline for updates to physical systems, software and standards for digital assets
- Oversee the management, storage and delivery of all digital assets to internal departments and external vendors
- Meet and exceed agreed upon key performance indicators for each event
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a post facility or department or similar media experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of data management and storage systems
- Noteworthy project management and budgeting skills
- A strong understanding of the operation and limitations of most major NLEs. E.g. Media Composer and Premiere Pro
- Advanced knowledge of studio and broadcast cameras, codecs and media storage
- Expert knowledge of post-production process
- Capability to stay up to date on new and emerging post and production technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple ongoing projects at once and lead multiple teams
- Exceptional time management skills to hit finite deadlines
- Previous work in esports
- Multi or bilingual
- Experience working with or designing proprietary systems
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.