Blizzard Entertainment is looking for skilled and highly motivated QA analysts to perform functional and non-functional testing of Blizzard games, corporate application, websites, services and payment systems, on all supported platforms. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with excellent technical and native language skills, demonstrated software troubleshooting abilities, and a solid understanding of software quality assurance.
- Build and maintain regional quality standards in close collaboration with other teams and support QA needs
- Design and execute detailed test cases and testing tasks to verify compliance of a product to internal and external quality standards
- Contribute to test planning, control and closure phases for the scope of the work for the test team
- Contribute towards the risk assessment for a product
- Identification, reporting and root cause analysis of defects
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Evaluation of regional user experience
- A minimum of 1 year of functional and non-functional testing experience
- Excellent Polish and English linguistic skills
- Understanding of bug management systems
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills, and detail-oriented approach
- Capacity to communicate in English in a clear, concise, professional and effective manner
- Strong motivation, high level of commitment, and proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team with minimal supervision
- Bachelor degree or professional experience in a related field
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- Excellent knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment products and services
- Passion for video games, heroic fantasy, sci-fi worlds and pop culture
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.