Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. The success of Blizzard is defined both by our games and those who support them every day at all levels and across all offices. Operations teams around the globe support, evangelize and work to improve our games.
As a part of Blizzard’s International West organization, the Emerging West (EW) team will search out, prioritize and work with key stakeholders to implement growth opportunities across our international markets. In doing so the team will play a critical role in the development of international business and operational roadmaps, linking growth opportunities to key investments that build upon the success of our games and support Blizzard’s franchise strategies. This team will work closely with global marketing teams to support new products or expansions to market, evaluating and providing guidance on key aspects of publishing strategies, preparing a return on investment analysis, and providing pin-pointed appraisals of new launches or game-critical changes.
Our team is currently looking for a talented Creative Marketing Manager to work closely with our EW marketing team to produce state-of-the-art creatives for Blizzard Entertainment franchises. You will be the ultimate person responsible for the quality of our all visual and video assets.
If you’re up for the challenge, please read on: Responsibilities
- Develop, review, and maintain:
- Advertising assets repository (banners, GIFs, animations, pictures, short videos, etc.)
- Production timing roadmap and workflow
- The development and production of l marketing materials while overseeing the localization process and keeping brand consistency
- Serve as the primary lead for:
- Internal Stakeholders as the:
- Master digital production liaison within the Blizzard EW team for marketing and communication departments
- Main liaison between brand managers and digital team members to help manage graphical assets production and distribution within Blizzard and to outside partners.
- Leader of web projects as assigned by management
- Local production agencies through:
- Coordinating with local agencies/ creative productions to develop graphical and video assets that follow the existing style-guides for each franchise
- Provide local media agencies and partners with digital advertising materials for each campaign
- Partnering to lead the implementation of digital marketing materials adapting to local market needs
- Internal Stakeholders as the:
- Participate in development of digital strategies together with digital and communications teams
- Assist global tag implementation across regions
- Analyze digital production effectiveness and marketing spend recommendations to improve efficiencies, ROI or relevant business KPI
- 5+ years of digital advertising production experience from a production/ advertising agency or big client
- Excellent knowledge of digital advertising production and digital media planning workflows (production, media agency, client, platforms)
- Native in mobile advertising materials production
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of CIS/Russian/Middle East/ India markets, regional consumer behaviors and trends
- Successful track record working on large-scale, digital native advertising campaigns
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Omniture, or other web analytics tools
- Knowledge of Facebook and Google ad platforms requirements
- Passion and familiarity with Blizzard Entertainment games
- Fluency in Arabic/ Russian/ Turkish languages
- Photoshop/ editing skills
Required Application Materials
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Blizzard?
- What games are you currently playing?
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.