The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled Graphics Engineer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we share a real passion for all things Diablo. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
In this role, you’ll be authoring new rendering and animation features and systems that will enable some of the most talented game development artists in the world to ply their craft freely and directly. The ideal candidate is a self-driven problem solver with a passion for enabling others to succeed.Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of new graphics functionality
- Identify and resolve visual issues and discover opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the rendering engine for performance, stability, and error-free operation.
- Work closely with the art department serving as a point of contact for programming matters.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in programming
- Experience with shaders and GPU programming
- Knowledge of DirectX 11+ or OpenGL APIs
- Experience shipping at least one video game with major contribution to the graphics engine
- Strong mathematics skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and linear algebra
- Thorough understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Experience with code and data optimization
- Understanding of art content pipeline and tools
- Able to rapidly learn and understand software by reading source code and stepping thru code under a debugger
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Passion for real-time graphics and software development
- Passion for video games
- Experience shipping multiple game titles
- A degree in computer science, or a related field
- Console programming experience
- Knowledge of Maya and its SDK
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.