The World of Warcraft development team is looking for a full-time Lead Producer for our Art team. We want someone that can collaborate with the best game developers in the world to turn our “wouldn’t it be cool if…” ideas into reality.
We have a very talented group of people that value respect, collaboration, and a passion for World of Warcraft. We strive to maintain a friendly workplace where creativity, teamwork and greatness bring the world of Azeroth to life.
- Oversee art production activities for game development, marketing, and cinematics.
- Drive the completion of goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across all art disciplines in collaboration with other disciplines and project priorities.
- Manage the team of Art producers (including annual reviews) and provide guidance/support to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Standardize process and status reporting methodologies for art production in order to communicate art activities and progress updates to senior leadership and the development team
- Partner with art and production leadership to make informed decisions on work methods, development pipeline, and priorities
- Participate in production leadership planning/strategizing for Team 2
- Represent Team 2’s Art initiatives and opportunities to support the company at the studio-level.
- Work closely with Loc/Regions to “think globally” about our art content and make sure our creative leads/directors have the most up-to-date information regarding regulations/ratings.
- 5+ years of senior-level production experience in game development
- Must have shipped at least one AAA game (preferably MMO) with responsibility for producing a significant portion of the content
- Strong organization, communication, and strategic skills
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative – the ability to make sense of the ambiguous
- Experience orchestrating work across art, design, engineering, and sound
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing insight and influence into how to deliver more effectively and mitigate risks
- Strong project and people management skills
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.