The Blizzard Animation Production team is seeking an Associate Producer - Temp to assist our talented Animation Department. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills; have an affinity for organization, and an absolute passion for Blizzard Cinematics.
- Follow up with artists to ensure goals and deadlines are being met.
- Take ownership of daily/weekly tasking and update tracking software with progress.
- Work with Department Manager to create daily and weekly schedules, ensuring that they are maintained and adjusted as necessary.
- Communicate frequently with the other Department Managers and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Schedule and attend dailies meetings; take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to appropriate personnel/update in tracking software.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Experience facilitating teams and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Well developed “soft” skills and a flexible communication style
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic “can-do” attitude is a must
- Passion for Blizzard Cinematics
- Thorough Blizzard IP knowledge
- Familiarity working with an Animation pipeline
- Experience managing a team of artists
- Prior experience with Shotgun
- Art Lover!
Required Application Materials
- Resume (PDF Preferred)
Job Status: Temporary
Primary Location: United States-CA-Irvine
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise). We are a community of 5000+ global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience. We’ve worked hard to foster a deeply collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.