Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a Media Data Analyst with proven experience in digital media campaign data analysis. The analyst will work closely with the Media Operations team and will carry out quantitative and qualitative research to produce media performance reporting, with the goal of enhancing campaign performance for our game franchises across the EU region.
- Extract reports on digital marketing campaigns and provide expert insights
- Communicate insights in a concise, visually engaging, and insightful manner
- Manage external agencies to produce regular and ad-hoc campaign reports, drawing out insights and optimizations related to media objectives
Data Processing and Verification
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps in data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Maintain KPI nomenclatures and taxonomies
Data Preparation and Measurement
- Align diverse marketing performance datasets; merge internal site-level data with external vendor-side data
- Coordinate data transfers from vendors and communicate analyses and recommendations
- Contribute to measurement objectives and evaluate tracking plans to identify potential gaps
- A minimum of 2 years in analytics, preferably in marketing or media discipline
- Ability to quickly combine diverse datasets to build clear, concise reports
- Strong understanding of media metrics, their sources, and how they can be analyzed
- Experience extracting data from ad-serving platforms like Sizmek or DoubleClick
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to create compelling data visualization
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Strong work ethic, ability to work well under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of SQL, and R languages
- Previous experience working in a digital media agency
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, and Measurement protocol
- Knowledge of Mobile App Measurement tools like Tune
- Knowledge of Blizzard games, products, and services
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.