Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join a new team working on Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts. If you have a real passion for mobile development and building engineering solutions for mobile app environments, this position is for you. If you thrive in an environment that values creativity, teamwork, and knowledge sharing, then drop us a line!
- Help establish long-term development practices
- Design and implement support for mobile platforms, including graphics and other game systems
- Maintain the mobile platforms for performance, stability, and error-free operation
- Collaborate with engineers, artists, designers, and producers to identify short-term and long-term needs
- At least one shipped AAA mobile game
- Significant Android and/or iOS development experience
- 5+ years of game development experience
- Fluent in C++ and experience in secondary languages like Python, Lua, or C#
- Deep understanding of 3D graphics and shaders
- Experience with profiling and optimizations for mobile platforms
- Understanding of content pipelines and tools
- A passion for playing and making games
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with highly data-driven game systems
- Avid mobile application user
- CS or related degree
- Experience shipping game titles for PC or console
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.