We are seeking an extraordinary Senior Environment Artist to join us in building a new gaming experience for mobile.The Role
The Senior Environment Artist is responsible for modeling and composing 3D game environments.Requirements
- Fast and efficient 3D modeler
- Experienced world-builder
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in crafting texture maps and materials
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative
- Able to communicate effectively with artists, designers, engineers
- Real passion for playing and making games in Blizzard’s various universes.
- Experience with mobile development
- Experienced in Unity 3D
- Experienced in Substance Painter.
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- Only online artwork submissions accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album)
- May require an art test.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.