Blizzard Animation is looking for a Senior Project Producer that has the skills and knowledge to scope and produce any project within the Blizzard Animation department. You make proven decisions with regards to budgets and schedules for the project to deliver on time and on budget. The Senior Project Producer is an active leader within the show management group and Blizzard Animation. They maintain and develop effective relationships with other department management and show leadership groups to ensure the high standards Blizzard has for projects that are maintained. Additionally, you mentor and set a positive example for other production personnel and are seen as a "leader" within the department.
- Manage the daily flow of communication for their given project(s) including organizing dailies, taking/distributing notes, active participation as the show leader and help maintain crew and studio morale
- Build and handle project schedules, budgets, track tasks and deadlines as needed
- Organize various meetings and facilitate creative discussions between Blizzard Animation, Dev Teams and any support teams as necessary
- Work with other departments to determine the scope as well as schedule Localization, Sound, Post and Marketing needs for project(s)
- Ensures that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks/assignments including but not limited to assets and tools
- Sets goals for department and project deliverables and communicate progress to team members, upper management, game development and support teams by crafting weekly/monthly reports and achievement check-ins
- Sets an example for Blizzard’s values and culture as part of the Show and Department Leadership team
- Exceptional working knowledge of a 3D animation pipeline
- Ability to work with a team or independently as needed
- Ability to build and develop positive relationships across all of Blizzard
- Excellent written, verbal, non-verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to foresee and identify potential issues/roadblocks, then facilitate and lead discussions to minimize their impact on production
- Able to filter, evaluate and deliver criticism on a professional level
- 8+ years of short or long form filmic production
- Prefer animation experience, but not limited to that
- Knows who Blizzard is and what we do and has a passion for it
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.