We are looking for an aspiring superstar to join the Consumer Marketing team for one of the most beloved IP’s in gaming – World of Warcraft. As the consumer marketing coordinator, you will support the Marketing team to ensure brand and company objectives are met in all consumer facing assets. You will coordinate day-to-day management of internal and external creative partners and help manage the approval and global distribution of all marketing materials for World of Warcraft.
The right candidate must have the ability to think ahead, work independently, but also contribute cross-functionally to benefit the business, and have the confidence to speak up. While impeccable project management skills sit at the core of this role, this individual will also need to contribute at the strategic level to drive all marketing initiatives, and interface with our development partners.
A passion for gaming is also a must, as is prior experience with helping to drive innovative marketing programs and prior work with brands that do this well.
- Assist with global marketing plans, creative executions and production process of all communication vehicles including TV and digital advertising, trailers, visual identity, packaging, trade, media integrations, events, social and CRM activities
- Managing and tracking production of marketing assets for internal and external partners
- Participate in creative briefings and attend subsequent creative reviews to track feedback and direction
- Communicate cross-functional teams around a single strategy
- Able to learn new markets quickly and adjust to changing market dynamics and competitive landscapes
- Act as a key contact between internal departments, regional teams, external vendors/agencies and contractors
- Assist with contract and invoice tracking for consumer marketing projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2years’ experience in brand marketing, creative agency account management (or equivalent client-side position) or video game industry
- Passion for gaming and understanding of current industry trends
- Experience in online advertising
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Prior creative agency experience
- Direct experience marketing video games or other entertainment media
- In-depth knowledge of Blizzard games, particularly World of Warcraft
- Experience working with international teams
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.