Do you love high quality mobile gaming experiences? Are you passionate about Blizzard’s characters and worlds? Have you ever dreamed about creating new worlds and experiences with Blizzard for mobile?
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an exceptional Executive Producer to help us with development of Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts.
Are you the type to ignite others as a leader? Do you have experience driving and communicating a clear vision in a highly collaborative environment? Do you thrive in managing and mentoring devs and being a true partner to Art, Engineering, Design and Audio teams? If so, come join us! Blizzard offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
We’re looking for a well-practiced leader, deeply familiar with the process of game development, our industry, and both the AAA and mobile environment. The right fit for this position must have the veteran experience and leadership skills to manage a world-class team while maintaining clear and constant communication with stakeholders throughout the organization.
This is a career-defining opportunity for the right person. We’re hoping to hear from a select few that meet the requirements and possess the track record, leadership, and attitude required to make an immediate impact. If you share our passion for making the best mobile gaming experiences possible and are excited by the challenge of helping build and evolve a world-class development team, then reach out and let’s talk.
- Oversee company franchise strategy
- Direct all aspects of game development
- Partner with supporting functional teams, including publishing, marketing, finance, licensing, international, quality assurance, and customer service
- Maintain a creative environment, motivate world-class developers, nurture team health, and foster a culture of success
- Direct strategic analysis of market trends and competition
- Partner with finance on P&L, forecasting, budgeting, and business design
- Work with international regions to optimize global strategy.
- A minimum of 10 years directing video games
- Senior level leadership experience in the development, commercial launch, and live operations of at least one large-scale mobile game
- Passion for playing mobile games
- 5 -7 years’ experience in casual or core game development, ideally with a focus on games with different business models
- Shipped multiple AAA products and mobile games
- Extraordinary communication, project management, and relationship-building skills
- Recognized ability to build and lead large teams
- Able to work well in a team environment and simultaneously manage multiple complex projects
- Experience formulating product messaging and marketing plans, as well as experience with a wide range of business models and monetization methods
- Exhibited ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels
- Strong knowledge of the game market and gaming platforms
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks, with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.