Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented Client Engineer to contribute to the development of Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts. If you have a real passion for mobile development and building engineering solutions for mobile app environments, this position is for you. If you thrive in an environment that values creativity, teamwork, and collaboration, then drop us a line!Responsibilities
- Develop and implement core features and systems
- Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant, and maintainable technologies and code
- Work with engineers and team leadership to establish tasks and schedules
- Champion Blizzard Entertainment’s core values, especially "Gameplay First."
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience
- iOS and/or Android development experience
- Experience with Unity
- Fluent in C#
- Capable of working very closely with artists, designers, and engineers to understand and meet their client needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding of common UI patterns and experience implementing them in Unity
- Experience with optimizations for mobile platforms
- Experience with highly data-driven game systems
- C++ programming skills
- Avid mobile application user
- Deep understanding of 3D graphics and shaders
- CS or related degree
- Strong data structures, logic, and algorithm skills
- Strong debugging skills.
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.