- Create animation for characters, creatures, bosses and other assets
- Create animations that fit within the World of Warcraft style
- Enthusiasm for working closely with other Animators.
- Communicate with Production, Art Management, and other departments
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development animating characters using 3DS Max and/or Maya (or equivalent 3D program)
- Exceptional skills in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great team-player
- A passion for film, animation and video games
- A passion for developing and playing online games
- Understanding of the visual style of World of Warcraft and a passion to push it to the next level
- Art Skills: 2D animation, illustration, modeling, & texturing
- Technical skills: rigging, scripting, FX and particle animation
- Resume Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
- A demo reel
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.