Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a full-time Senior Game Producer. This is a unique opportunity to join a new project. You’ll work alongside Blizzard veterans and well-respected newcomers to help us craft an epic gaming experience.
We’re a small team working hard to define our vision and develop a prototype, and it’s time we brought on a producer to help us organize and grow. If you have a passion for quality, enjoy varied assignments, and love working closely with a diverse team, then this is the job for you!
Our ideal candidate has unrelenting self-motivation and experience establishing a new team and/or developing a new game from concept to release.
- Oversee production activities for software development and creative vision setting.
- Partner with team leadership to make informed decisions on work methods, development pipeline, and priorities.
- Assist our discipline leads with the management of the team.
- Motivate and support the team to ensure that project goals, objectives, and deliverables are achieved.
- Communicate team activities and progress updates to senior leadership and the development team.
- Serve as the team’s production liaison for company-wide planning efforts.
- 3+ years of senior-level production experience in game development, preferably on at least one AAA game.
- Experience orchestrating work across engineering, design, art, and sound; able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities.
- Strong people management skills; calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.