Is your idea of click bait a pillar of amber light reaching towards the heavens? Do you remember the paradigm shift that accompanied Diablo II’s 1.10 patch? Do you have a spreadsheet comparing the Necromancer between Diablo II and III? Do you think leaders should have some dirt under their fingernails?
Classic Games is seeking a senior producer to help drive our Diablo titles. If you’re organized, use your powers for good, and have a demonstrated aptitude for getting shit done: we’d love to hear from you.
- Champion the players, team, and product
- Monitor the health of live environments and communicate status
- Keep the ship off the rocks
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Expose risk; collaborate to find solutions
- Work with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation
- Represent the team in community, customer service, and infrastructure discussions
- Passion for video games, especially Diablo
- Create, track, and maintain complex schedules
- Communicate effectively with programming, art, and design
- Unrelenting self-motivation, optimism, and initiative
- A healthy ambition to push for greater heights
- The courage to tank inevitable mistakes
- Dedication and availability to support live game operations and address issues wherever and whenever they occur
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a production role
- Knowledge of or direct experience with live operations logistics for online games
- International experience
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
- Don’t summarize your Resume, we promise we’ll read it too
- Why you are interested in working on Classic Games?
- What games you are currently playing?
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.